Monday, October 17, 2005

       A big hello to the world of Blogging. Here I am, writing my first blog. Just can't decide on the topic. What should I write. Should it be fundas....as indicated by the topic, or should it be my present state of mind. Or may be something altogether different. I am just so much confused. Anyway, lets get on with the job.
       I will write about the present. I am a young guy, working for an MNC, far from home, getting a so-so salary. Two of my passions are girls and comps. Hey people....it is not so as it seems. They really are passions of almost all guys around me. Moving forward, I am all alone in my cubicle, waiting for my friends with whom I will be going home. There is no one......absolutely no one around for cubicles away. If I stop typing for a moment, I may hear a mouse scroll and a telecon going on at a distance. Someone is speaking in an american accent. Must be a client. I tend to think that we change our timings to suit our clients. Do they ever do so for us? Why should they??? Here, they are the client and we the service providers.........Just a thought came to my mind that at this time, I could have watched TV or did some study if I were at home. Lonely me. Poor me. Having almost the worst times of my life. Almost......things are getting better now slowly and steadily. When I look back, I see a storm passing by me. Thank GOD for helping me face this storm.
       I have heard man-a-times that the more we tackle hardships, the stronger we become. But sometimes I think that what is the use of being so strong if we have to face hardships all our lives. We will the time come to cash in. In hindi, we may say "Mera number kab aayega...". The answer does not lie anywhere but inside your own heart. I do not know what your heard says, but mine says "Very Soon".
       I have written quite a lot till now. So, if you are still reading, I consider myself to be an ameteur writer. Now while ending this blog, lets put a comment out of the blue. This is the cutest comment I have ever heard from a girl.....not one that I know.....just while walking on the road.
"Cute, ye cute kya hota hai.........
.......koi mujhe beautiful kyon nahin kahta"

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2005 10:12 pm, Blogger Ravish said...

hey banner...lovely post...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home