Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life Reloaded

Well... Hello to the avid followers of my blog and people whom I have coaxed successfully to make them read it and moreover, to the vella people who couldn’t think of doing anything more interesting than reading my blog.

I had been quite regular with the blogs in the past... maybe a couple of years back... I am not sure what happened. May be blogs went out of fashion or things like Tharoorgate on twitter or growing carrots in farmsville became the in-thing. Well well, life goes on and thus, blogs too must go on. Thus, written below is another dose of my stories and fundas about everything possible.

Friends, in the last couple of years I have become an die-hard fan of HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother). Most of the episodes start with the words “Kids...”. Let me start with “Friends...”. So...

Friends, we have heard this many a times, again and again, in different clichés and different phrases... about Life. It is complex, it is long, it is short, it has bad and good parts etc etc blah blah... but what is it? Do we ever sit down and think if we are on the right track? Things like are we loving what we do or doing what we love. Some people like to plan it up while others like to flow with it and take it as it comes. However, life will always come up and say.... Surprise!!! And then what do you do... sometimes we become so happy that we forget everything while at other times we curse ourselves and others and what not.

Every time you think that you have seen almost everything in life, you will surely see something new, something you would have never imagined u would have seen. In the last few years the world saw something which it never thought it would. The biggest recession since the days of great depression of 1930s. Something which changed the rules of the game and affected different entities in different unimaginable ways including myself. However, having survived through it, I think I have lived a life which I would have never imagined living at any point of time before.

Friends (repeating to make it dramatic), I have always believed that the reason of all sorrows in the world are “expectations”. However, today, sitting in the 2nd AC compartment of my train to Mumbai, after getting an upgradation from 3rd AC, I believe that the reason of all happiness in the world are “expectations” as well.

Application of the Moral of the story: “I expect my train to reach Mumbai not on time but in less time than no. of hours it is late on an average”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home