Monday, December 12, 2005

The Butterfly Effect

Hey butterfly, why are you flying around. What are you doing in my garden. Everyday, I watch you flying into my garden like a thief or may be an angel (quietly and unnoticed) and fly around for quite a while. Oh! I guess you have come here just to have some nectar from my flowers. My garden is nice, isn't it. But, you too look so pretty in those colors of your wings. Hey butterfly, come near me. Why are you afraid. Oh! You must be afraid. No one can be trusted upon nowadays. They may catch you and keep you keep you locked up in a cage. But is it always the case!! Hey butterfly, take the sweetest nectar from the sweetest of my flowers. Its all yours. After all, nature has chosen you at this stage of the food chain. But why do you always fly away from me when I get near you.

I seem to spend more time in my garden just to have a glimpse of your act. It seems that I am taking less care of my flowers as have been devoting more time to you. But, I think that nature has this in store for me. It seems as if nature has put a blindfold on me and asked you and all beings of your species to fly around me. But as I grope in darkness to have a touch of you, you seems to fly away. The more I try, the farther you go. Hey butterfly, why do you fly away?

I seem to go back to the deep and pensive mood where I have always been. But, sometimes, the beauty of your wings puts back a smile onto my face. You seem to me like a television or else GOD, who can only be perceived but not felt. So, what should I do? I promise to grow more flowers in my garden so that you do not have a shortage of nectar even on the toughest of the days. Hey butterfly, in return I want only one thing. Promise me that you will keep visiting my garden till the day flowers keep growing in it.

Oh my, I realize that I may be unknowingly killing your aspirations of moving to better, more colorful gardens where you will enjoy more. Hey butterfly, seek more destinations. Move on; because that's life. Enjoy each day to the fullest. But remember to remember me whenever you come across a garden like mine. Hey butterfly, remember the days when I worked hard to grow flowers to feed you with the finest of the nectars. Remember the days when you used to visit my garden.

Hey butterfly, open your wings and soar high in the air. Reach the top of the world. I pray to GOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home